Sunday, August 25, 2013

Well I'm still here in Bastrop being a Bastropian for the weekend. There was a road runner on my bfriend's roof that overhangs the back deck this morning trying to catch the humming birds that buzz about there. He/She was obviously trying to catch one for breakfast. We debated what to do. Do we allow the sacrifice of one life for the wellbeing of another or do you allow one to go hungry and save the others? We decided to allow nature to take its course, believing that the road runner would not be able to catch the speedy little boogers. But alas, it did. So the survival of the fittest marches on.

I have completed two paintings and will post them here tomorrow or Monday. They are completely different from my macro shots of the birds bees and butterflies. They are colorful still life shots of a few of my favorite things. Stay tuned.

And please if you are visiting my site, leave a comment if you feel so inclined. I have no idea if I'm reaching anyone or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment