Wednesday, August 28, 2013

(tap tap) Hello? Is this thing on? Anyone out there?

I'm painting everyday but not happy with the results. I have never painted this small before so I'm having to learn some new tricks. The two paintings you see below are large and the top one sold. I'm trying to use these paintings as inspirations for my smaller works that I will sell on Daily Paintworks. The larger paintings are done on birch wood that is coated with a semi transparent colored stain so the wood grain shows through. The smaller replicas are done on hard board panels, totally different surface. But I'm learning and soon I'll be able to post them here and on DPW. Wanna share anything? Your blog? Advice? Website? Ways to get people to read this? Please do.


More pics of my larger pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment